Saturday, March 2, 2013

God Damn PAPERWORK!

Hello! Long time no blog! I have been lazy, in blogging, but not in organizing! Hopefully, this is one of 3 posts I've been meaning to do.
SO, it's tax time and all that paper piling up is possibly important, no? Possibly~ luckily for me, and this particular Client last week, he is not writing off any of these stacks / piles / throngs / troves / masses . . . this mother load of paper bits was mostly for the shredding pile, but there was still the task of sifting through and looking at each one. We found roughly 8 new gift cards for various places, a $168 claim for lost funds to CA Employment Division and a $517 check from a job a year ago, un-cashed! He called that employer who is willing to reissue once he checks his records to make sure it wasn't reissued already ~ with all these $$ finds, I think he came out ahead with just the gift-card findings alone even after he paid me ~ plus the $168 & $517 checks, if they come through. He made money by hiring me! That's a good day :)

Hi, I'm Desk. Do I Stress you out? Sorry~
I'm simply a corner,
Once bathed in the sun :(
 The sun shines outside, but not for me. 

HI!! Now I am happy, so YOU are happy! 








I, Floor, cannot breath very well...
My books are about to commit suicide.
Signed, The Shelf
My books now choose LIFE!
And D. Floor can breath again!
Thanks for stopping by! Call me if you need me ~ Happy March :)

No comments:

Post a Comment