Saturday, January 30, 2016

It's All Gonna Be OK!

I just gave some much needed TLC to a closet in NoHo, and my sweet client kindly allowed me to take some pics. 

How's your closet looking? 

This only took 4 hours, including the chest of drawers (in which ALL drawers were almost empty when I began) and a couple loads of laundry - Yes, I'll do some laundry if it means getting your closet and clothes in order! One thing I really wish we'd had were all matching, flocked hangers ~ but I can do that next time, she's a good repeat customer :-) 

Flocked hangers not only look nice, they keep your clothes ON the hanger AND they give you up to 40% more space on the rod -- it's really amazing! Try it, with or without me! 

BEFORE: 






AFTER:




Thanks again to my NoHo Mamasita, and thanks to you for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment